View Single Post
Old 2018-06-15, 05:24   Link #17
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by espec22 View Post
Finally, the series BIG BAD (partially)has beeen revealed and it only took 908 chapters.
Honestly, despite Im's reveal, I'm still pegging Blackbeard as the one who will ultimately become the final villain. At least, I feel he's more fitting since Oda's built him up as the anti-Luffy of sorts, plus there's quite a few mysteries behind him that are left unsolved (how he's able to use a second DF, his being part of the D lineage, his interest in history, etc.). Plus, he's got several hundred chapters on Im, who only first appeared two chapters ago, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Plenty of theories going around about Imu. Him being the first and possibly only immortal made thanks to the ope ope no mi seems quite likely to me. It would explain why even the Five Elders hold such respect for him.
While I also think Im being an immortal is likely, I just want to say I also believe the elders themselves are likely to be immortal, as well. It was even confirmed last chapter that the five of them are the highest rank of Celestial Dragon, so I wouldn't be surprised if they literally turned out to be the last surviving founders of the WG (making them over 800 years old).....

BTW, this chapter interestingly revealed that Mjosgard was one of the few world nobles who does NOT possess his own slaves. Roswald even went as far as to compare him to Doflamingo's late father, Homing. I think this lends further credence to Mjosgard's redemption being genuine, seeing as he's considered a maverick among his fellow nobles....

Also, woo! We finally see king Clockbeard! I think his design is still my favorite among the new royalty introduced!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote