View Single Post
Old 2018-07-15, 12:25   Link #1015
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
I guess Yukihime is UQ Holder!, Kei is Classroom of the Elite, Yoshino is Masamune-kun (Hence the crying emoji), and Megumi is Saekano. But I could be wrong, although I think some of them are questionable on purpose or not surprising at all.
Kei <3 Best girl in CotE by far. The anime did her such a huge injustice. I'm still salty about that pool episode. (Tho i do understand that their hands were tied and her relationship with MC isn't defined until vol 4 and since the anime stopped at vol 3, nothing could be done.)

The Chihiro win for TWGOK was practically assured when she was mistaken as a goddess host. (I was a Chihiro shipper too, so it felt great when that happened)

Megumi is the heroine tho, so that isn't a surprise.

Anyway, OT: I liked this chapter. It was nice to finally see Asumi actually show some vulnerability since she hasn't shown any flaws/weaknesses character-wise up till now.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote