View Single Post
Old 2006-07-24, 15:07   Link #143
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Smile Thank You!~(^_^< )

Woohoo!! Congratulations to Chibi Nasu and Serez!

Your singings were perfect! Yeah, your voices are quite similar, I also thought I heard only one voice after one minute of listening! xD! I'm happy I've been able to duet with you Chibi

And congrats to Shiemi (my great partner ), SP and all the other participants! You did a good job

Wai~!! I'm so happy! Thank you everyone!

Also thanks for your constructive comments, kcl, NightWish It's always good to know what was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin
And I learned a new term... 80's power balad (never heard before ).
::laughs:: ... Power Ballad, yes... just think "Boston", "Foreigner" or similar. You'll know it when you hear it... look for the 80's band with lots of guitars, more pieces to the drum kit than they ever actually play, big hair (probably) and singing about love...
LOL, yeah that doesn't surprise me at all, since Slam Dunk (the anime which our song is from) was aired in 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto
And finally special thanks to Hellychan, my partner uhm idol
LMAO! You're very welcome Jinto! ^^ It was a great pleasure to sing with you, Mr Sexy Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12
Actually, I did that with Hellychan. We decided on the song last year.
XD! Yup! This was decided even before the 1st DKC ended I guess we are karaoke-obsessed people
I wish Babak could listen to our duet, I know he like this song

It was a pleasure to sing with you too Cz Plus, I think your voice really fits the song

Yay!! I would be so happy to sing a 3 or 4 or 5 people song too! I'm sure it would be really fun! *hints to kcl*

Quote:
Originally Posted by basket
I think I will be submitting two entries for this competition. One that doesn't count (as always) and one that will count (for the first time in the solo competition, as well).
I'm looking forward to hear them then

Yeah kcl doesn't smile NightWish, she burns people! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish for Chibi and Helly's entry
First listen though it sounds quite good. Interesting effect you have going with the separate sounding (one sounds close the other distant)
ROTF! LOL! Well, actually, this wasn't intended, it's just that our mic are differents ^^; /me wants Chibi's 7$ mic!...and her voice too while I'm at it '~' But I'm glad, it resulted to an "effect"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy
I wasn't too confident about this entry, though I guess I never am.
I'm an other one who thinks that rap style works well for you Too bad we couldn't hear you more (I mean, too bad you didn't set your voice volume higher) ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi
Hellychan! 3rd and 2nd respectively! That tells us something, doesn't it? Maybe we can try another song in the future.
Yup! ^^ *happy* Yup! Sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipFace
Oops, I forgot to vote...
Gahh!! Shame on you!

Seriously, I want to congratz you on your performance, you did really well

*puts GipFace on her list of "Sexy Voices" along with Jinto and Fome*

Those Duets Karaoke are the funniest! I wish we could do this more often *running away before kcl comes and burns her*

Take care everyone! And to the next KC!

Bye Bye~!!