View Single Post
Old 2018-09-16, 10:55   Link #4684
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma29 View Post
I don't think it's because of the martial arts thing. It is because Makoto likes the "older sister" types. His sister even said that she's troubled about Makoto maybe looking at her in "that" kind of way. He also likes Princess lily and she isn't a martial artist.

However, even if he has a type, that doesn't mean his love interest will only be limited to that.

I know that, but think about Tomoe's situation in the current timeline and Mio's. Makoto is dealing with Mio most of the time when it comes to these kinds of things, while Tomoe has resigned herself for the time being.

Even if she'll end up in a relationship with Makoto, along with Mio, it's a known fact that Mio is the one who is making moves on Makoto and not afraid of showing her love towards Makoto and currently the one who stands the better chance.

You said that Tomoe has the best chance, which is not true, since she isn't that active about it anymore and is pushing Mio to get with Makoto.
You seem under misconception that result depends on girls efforts. As long as both girls are in love with Makoto it doesn't matter what they do or not, but how Makoto respond to it. How many time MC chose girl that actively try give up for sake of other? How many time guy decide go after heroine that helping him get together with other girl? In every romance of this kind it's ultimately guy who (after figuring his feelings) come and confess to heroine of his choice. Strong platonic love almost always crush shallow romantic one when put on scales.

Yeah, Milo's appearance might be in his strike zone, but they didn't get any closer in long time and He made clear what he seek and it wasn't appearance.