View Single Post
Old 2018-09-25, 08:59   Link #4685
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
You seem under misconception that result depends on girls efforts. As long as both girls are in love with Makoto it doesn't matter what they do or not, but how Makoto respond to it. How many time MC chose girl that actively try give up for sake of other? How many time guy decide go after heroine that helping him get together with other girl? In every romance of this kind it's ultimately guy who (after figuring his feelings) come and confess to heroine of his choice. Strong platonic love almost always crush shallow romantic one when put on scales.

Yeah, Milo's appearance might be in his strike zone, but they didn't get any closer in long time and He made clear what he seek and it wasn't appearance.
I'm not under a misconception, i'm just making a different point than what you are assuming?

I'm not just saying this because of Mio's efforts, I'm saying this because of Makoto's view towards relationships and how his sister said that pushing him is the only way to get closer to him.

This means that Makoto isn't the type of guy that would advance on a girl and his personality has proven that fact. That's why the only thing to do is push your feelings onto him until he accepts it and that's what Mio's doing.

Now, to make my point clear... again.

Mio is the one closer to being in a relationship with Makoto, because she is actively showing her feelings for Makoto and because of it, he has started to see both of them as potential partners. Tomoe has been in the background for the moment, so it's a fact that Mio's the one that has the most influence on him in that area.

So tell me, based on Makoto's personality, who do you think is the closest to being in a relationship with Makoto (which was the whole point of our argument).
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote