Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Goblin Slayer [Fall 2018] Anticipation
View Single Post
Old 2018-02-22, 17:40   Link #51
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeljack83 View Post

They just have a more general casual way of doing it. In the Goblin Slayer world you can "level up" and train to get more miracles or do more magical spells in a day. They just don't call it leveling up. Characters all have special classes and such. They have special items that give them abilities or have different attributes just like in video games and they are described in a similar way. It's just done in a way that's makes it more built into this fantasy world. Like Priestess is able to cast I think three miracle spells a day. I think Dwarf Shaman has about 5-6 depending. So they all have stats, limits and attributes like in RPGs.

They simply don't have those magic status plates that usually show up in isekai stories. Instead of like a telepathic HUD menu, they have those magical status plates that show them everything. Or in DanMachi, they have it on their backs that can be accessed using magic.
Geez, saying girls can see their stats was supposed be joke on them playing pseudo D&D. You know their hobby...

I even said world got destroyed! Shouldn't that be big enough hint?