View Single Post
Old 2018-12-25, 02:11   Link #30096
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

That was really nice

Merry Christmas everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
It's 'cause of lunatics like you that DW figured it's OK to make people open 19 boxes in order to buy out the shop and do all the EX missions.

I never went above 9 boxes in the past, and life was relaxing that way, darnit.
lmao, I only became this type of lunatic because of how good the raffles are compared to the usual drops and events

I wonder how would you quantify those who do 6 times or 10 times that amount, with 600 to 1000 boxes farmed

I managed to farm a bit more, but not much, so the total should 89 boxes now. Guess I made life a bit harder again for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
@Arabesque

good job on the event!
Thanks!

The main draw here were the bones really, so I'm glad I managed to stockpile them so they would be enough to max out 2 servants.

Man, everyone needs calcium in this game badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
As for me I've had some really shitty luck with the CEs which really hampered my box farming... used up all apples(including the bronze from boxes) and this is my final tally:

Good job!

I used my bronze, silver, gold and rainbow apples to manage to make it to the final tally, partly because the CE drops had not been as generous as it was on my end during Gilfes. only a +5 drop bonus for the majority of the farming while I was bonding with BB, and then a +7 when I changed teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Got to 44 boxes and 4200 towels left to roll. The highest I reached from all the lottery events. Managed to max the Teatime CE finally. And Arash is at bond 10, my 6th one after a really long time of not actually maxing bond for anyone. Still have some gold Servants not yet leveled but I did managed to level plenty that I wanted. Gonna finish the rest of the free quests of SIN before farming in Azur Lane event.
Good work on the event!

I don't know how anyone can farm another gatcha/mobage tbh. I had to drop the English FGO because I don't have the time to play it and JP at the same time. Same with stuff like BBS or FE.