View Single Post
Old 2018-12-30, 08:09   Link #103
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Just a bit of an update, the new {X4}-Best Producer-san category has been changed a bit. Instead of voting for a specific staff member and typing their name, you only need to vote for the role itself e.g. Director, Animator, Character Design and then the Series Name (e.g. Director / SSSS.Gridman). This is because it can often be difficult to find out who did what exactly and often times it's a team effort anyway. You can always leave a comment if you want to name names, and we will try to see if we can assign names when announcing winners if it does turn out to be clear cut.

A second small change is that Ongoing Series are only eligible for the -{X1}- [Best Ongoing] category whereas before they were also eligible for the -{D6}- [Best Credits Theme], and -{D7}- [Best Soundtrack] categories. It's a logistical thing. Not ideal but we don't think anybody was voting for Ongoing Series in those categories anyway.

Another small change is that the voting period for the second phase will be just one week rather than two weeks (Nomination Phase will still be two weeks). This is something that I changed a while ago but neglected to mention but I just think it's better this way because every year I've noticed a huge loss in momentum after one week that often makes a second week pointless. I kept reminding myself to bring it up but always forgot every year. XP

Sorry for the last minute changes. Everything's a bit last minute really. XP

Last edited by Haak; 2018-12-30 at 08:34.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote