Thread: Licensed Spy x Family
View Single Post
Old 2019-07-14, 13:25   Link #74
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Wow, Damian's really awakened to a new world and become an M.
I doubt he is a M given how he cried when she suckerpunched him.^^
I think he just likes bold honest girls who got a kind heart and Anya showed the latter with that tearful apology. He was interested in her for standing up to him but it was the apology that finally did him in.

Did you notice how Anya did not react to Damian's hostile "This..." "This..!" but to the "This...?" with the soft bubbles around it? Anya was able to cut out the negative thoughts and emotions due Becky's kindness and friendship so when Damian's hostile thought changed "tone" she noticed it only then. And given how confused she was his thought/"bubbles"= emotions must have been something she has never felt before. Thus the shiver. Same with the ending where Damian goes full Tsundere while she can read his thoughts. Must be so confusing for a little 5 year old girl to deal with the crush of another boy who cannot even hide his thoughts from her. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
As expected, as Twilight mission gets more focus, Yoru gets more and more sidelined. She's just totally irrelevant.
Can it. It's chapter 9. Yoru will be relevant later on. Now it's Anya time to settle in school with Twilight being the funny guy (heh, that message from God was the best).

I have to say I really liked how all, really ALL, kids in the class had distinctive features and were not mass clones. You can already see the groups that formed and how some kids were scared of Anya while others, like the drill hair girl, were not or who were scared of the whole class like the boy with hair hanging in his face. I expect Anya to make more than just Becky her friend or more than just Damian her enemy. Though ofc Damian doesn't want to be her enemy, he is just too proud and confused atm for his own good, lol. If Anya knew how to deal with boys having a crush on her Plan B would be an immediate success. :P