View Single Post
Old 2019-11-06, 22:27   Link #122
Frontier

Nice updated Opening with the Goddesses dancing touched up and more characters being feature during the scene with Seiya's sword .

A part of me wonders whether Seiya reducing Mash and Elulu to "baggage" is in part just an excuse to keep them around and out of danger while Seiya takes care of everything. Or it could be he's just that pragmatic and basically sees them as little more then luggage .

Cerceus is still traumatized from his "training" with Seiya, but it's good that meeting Mash gave him something that he could actually handle .

Valkyrie definitely looks like the kind of Goddess you don't want to mess with, even while her outfit leaves very little to the imagination. She also seems to enjoy sexually harassing her fellow Goddesses. Poor Ari .

I don't doubt that Ari is truly nice and generous, but just looking at how she talks to Seiya shows that there's more to her chipping in to help him then just contributing to Seiya and Ristarte's quest .

I wonder if there's anyone or anything Seiya puts 100% of his faith in, because it certainly isn't his companions .

Why couldn't we spend more time with Hestiaca? That serene personality, that gorgeous body, that luxurious red hair! What a Goddess .

Seiya once again has another Goddess falling for him, enough to clean herself up from her creepy and off-putting self to a more natural and cute beauty, although his spurning her advances turned her into a rampaging Yandere .

Seiya. Master of the kill-steal. It's a pretty useful skill but also makes his companions feel even more useless .

Poor Ristarte. Seiya planned for her trying to figure out his exact level again .

I wonder if Elulu not being adept at magic is because she wasn't ultimately intended to be an adventurer, but a weapon ?