View Single Post
Old 2006-08-08, 02:01   Link #20
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
- I would have made Kira and Shinn have an actual realistic dynamic...Have Kira question who that guy was who keeps attacking him and PWNING DESTROYs on Galaxy-wide TV...Devote more than a second of contemplation on who you're fighting so when they do fight it would be less of Shinn's symbolic obsession and more of 2 fighters with different ideals who have no clue they each met the other...
Pretty cool...I like it.

Quote:
- More Athrun and Kira debating and discussions...Hey it's what made SEED good...Nothing I like more than those two fighting each other over misconstrued intentions...Make that battle in ep 28 even grander...All things considered Athrun fought with better focus in that battle than his entire time with ZAFT's MINERVA...Even after Athrun returns as a bloody mess after his fight with Shinn we get gay cheesyiness instead of serious discussions...
I would rather have Athrun as a side character but that would be ok.

Quote:
-Introduce another level to SEED...2 series and we still have almost zero clue what the characters believe SEED is....It is never discussed in any fashion whatsoever...Totally kill the Lacus SEED B$ and go a step further with Shinn's version...I always thought that it would have been cool if in the final fight Shinn would have snapped so far that his SEED would just go dark or become unstable turning his eyes black (Like really black unlike Lacus)...You know like instead of the SEED cracking it just would be unstable dark SEED with like this electric shock just surrounding it...Obviously Shinn would be on the brink of mental breakdown while this is happening...Giving him just enuff power to pwn a little bit but it would run out of stamina..So he would still lose in the end...
You know......that dark seed thing is cool.....I think he should get as soon as he gets the Destiny though.
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote