View Single Post
Old 2020-08-22, 10:14   Link #92
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

The rap-battle is indeed awesome but I'm still somewhat puzzled whether it's supposed to really happen or just symbolic of 8-man's argument with Handwave-man . But damn this episode is enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This episode was pretty funny and mostly drama-free, which makes it one of the best episode of the season. Hachiman was in top shape.
Oregairu has always been a dramatic show. The premise alone promise you a drama whenever 8-man have to solve a case .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This episode made me realize it's his interactions with Yukino and Yui that have become dull (particularly Yukino), with anyone else he's fun.
It's actually the opposite for me. 8-man's interaction with Yuki is the most interesting because just from listening on their tone of voice (especially Yukino's), you can feel the most warmth & fun coming from Yukinon when talking to 8-man on that bench scene compared to their previous idle talks. The funny topic of their convo is the icing on the cake.

Meanwhile, 8-man interaction with others are always fun. It's part of the premise & part of his character. Speaking of others, this episode sure have cemented how much the Ex-girl & Handwave-man have become a pair of clowns on discussion table, almost on the level of Jesse & James .