View Single Post
Old 2020-09-10, 01:40   Link #605
Royalknightftw

I truly enjoyed vol 11 and 12. Somehow the side chars arc are getting a lot better, either that or because i prefer the side chars that have gotten more focus lately than previous ones. Mio and Colbert relationship is sooo fucking hilarious. The main plot has finally picked up, and more capable people are joining his cause like Isiha being officially his retainer, and Mio as military officer. Both have incredible talent in their perspective area, and totally useful. Since Aisa wont be put in front line due to her status, Mio will be a perfect candidate to replace her position. Kinda hoping that he will strike a deal with Zem to trade earth dragons with something, since Tomoe can pretty much tame them and foods aint a problem, so they will be highly useful for cavalries.

For Nine headed dragon Archipelago conflict, i think the reason why the Archipelago started illegal fishing was indeed due to Yamato no Oroci as someone has mentioned here, and another one is due to his dealing with the empire which i habe wondering what it is. It looks like that the princess there will be Soumas next wife and the Archipelago will be united or made into vassal for Friedonian. Nice, more conquering, Souma ))
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote