View Single Post
Old 2006-08-11, 19:25   Link #301
Dracil
Yama

Hmm.... from the manga...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauldron26
The scene from highschool in which we see the amalgamtion of Satou's love for her, and how she rewards him for his dedication towards her and convictions was just incredible.. we've all had that moment (if ur over 18 and have some experience) that moment when u know the girl u've been working ur ass off to win over, sacrificing a shit load of shit to gain her affections, and u finally do... That scene represents moments in which many of us truly felt and feel grateful for life, youth and all that it has to offer. Few moments are greater than getting to bang ur dreamgirl... lmao.. The symbolism with the kettle was just awe-inspiring. Damn i love this show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I agree. I think that she's the one who ruined him (conspiracy etc) and now she's the one who's gonna help me. Just one thing... did they just kiss or had sex? Or will we know later?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia833
I'll be very interested to see where they go with this, I found the focus on character development to be far more interesting than simply going over the more sordid fetishes of the common garden otaku stereotype (not least because, as a Japanese production, they'll never touch the subject nearest and dearest to my geek heart: Dungeons & Dragons, not that there isn't more than enough hilarious material on that already).
Spoiler:
Dracil is offline   Reply With Quote