View Single Post
Old 2006-08-12, 02:21   Link #138
Bob from Walmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousack
I'm going to clarify a lot of things for you guys.

Basic Fatima Prophecies:
Prophecy 1: World War II
Prophecy 2: Spread of Communism
Prophecy 3: Attempted assassination of the Pope

The Devil and The Beast:
They are NOT the same thing. The Beast signifies the Antichrist, who is human but will be indwelt by Satan himself.

Theories:
I think Aion uttered those last words "eloi, eloi" to mock Christ's last words. After all, he "dies" for what he believes in and he is the "shadow of God." So it would make sense for him to mock it, right?

Aion is the representation of evil, and I don't think it's even plausible for people to think he is the representation of God. He almost rapes Stella, causes Rosette to fall away from her faith, kills people without a second thought, and people think he is God?! What are you guys thinking?
God might not be defined as "good" or "evil" using the definitions humans have thought up. If something seems favourable to us it becomes good and if anything that hurts us it pretty much becomes evil.... The human mind is selfish just like it is greedy with it always being unstatisfied with whatever it is introduced to and considers everything to lose value as they become more common even how much they aid us in our daily lives, there will always be a problem with everything, technology and etc. Inorder for this "good" to exist there must be an "evil" to differentiate from what we know as "good" and this is logical because it is what makes it capable to distinguish between the two, "how can you see shadows without light?". This is why i think it is possible for Aion represent god in this even tho imo i think its a doubtful intention for the writters to intend some to think that. So i think that Aion does not represent god but the reason and explanation you have for why Aion cant be god is hard to agree on because its hard to define god as good or evil and the reasons you have only seem evil because they are something unfavourable within our society.

PS just so you know god also kills people which doesnt make him good but also doesnt make him evil.