View Single Post
Old 2021-02-07, 02:40   Link #2767
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost013 View Post
New player as well, got interested after watching Versus videos:

So a couple questions if anyone minds asking:
  • What is the best class I should choose? I was told I should aim for Dark Ruler and Doctor, but is there a particular reason
  • Is it worth drawing for a lot of characters? My understanding is you can play with just the story characters, but should I keep drawing until I have all SSR characters?
  • So I got a lot of the lower level [Rare, SR] characters, but is it worth leveling them up? I'm interested in getting certain characters that appeared in Versus, but is there a better way to draw/get them without paying money?
  • Best time to draw for characters? I was told during the Premium and Flash Gala. Is that happening now?
  • Is the Rupee gacha worth it?
I don't know if there's a quote on quote best class, because you're basically going to want different roles based on who else is in your party. It's recommended to complete each class, because you get a permanent bonus for your character after reaching level 20.

You'd want to save for spark, which is 300 rolls and one free one of your choice that's on the banner and you'd want to save that for Premium and Flash gala where limiteds are available. But since your new, you may want to do a few draws with in game currency now and then to get some footing,

If you're interested in the lore you want to level them up past their 1* to unlock their skill fate episode at least. But really any character is viable due to weapon grid system where your units get most of their power from. Even Rs have niche uses like getting extra renown pendents during raids, which can be traded for in the shop. Your best way of getting certain characters is by sparking mentioned above. Soon, the game's gonna have a huge campaign that gives a ton of free draws, so that'll help you.

Yeah, it's generally best to wait for Premium and Flash gala, and no, neither is currently in progress.

Rupie draws gives R weapons for skill leveling and plus marks; it helps a little over time, doing it consistently, if you have the rupies.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2021-02-08 at 00:25.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote