View Single Post
Old 2021-02-07, 21:46   Link #459
Blueknight78

wow it's seens some peoples are not good with "jokes" as frontier told paul was just joking about Ghislaine in the same way he told to rudy "which now is "fine" to bang lilian, while his father was a womanizar in the past and somehow "is not that strong" about womans advance on him his current self is really trying his "best" to not be like his past self, but this don't means which he will not "play around with it doing some jokes, but he is really not interested in her at last in romance or desperated to bang her, as it can look, he just messing around in the letter, this is why he keep calling her muscle brains.

one thing which got me surprise was the fact which the father and all "adults" here did nothing than watch when his daughter was beating rudy, they where acting like it's nothing, :confu sed:, i means yeah unless you are some sort of "sadist cruel person see a kid beating another kid for no good reason and doing nothing "really is something adult to do", if she didn't stop??? and he started to really get serious hurt????, ok rudy is pretty strong and sturdy for his age but still be throwing to sofa or was wall?? don't recall now and she start to punch him in the face and everyone just "watching as if is normal"??? , this is really why no one wanted that job since the peoples here allows the girl to do whatever she wants with a guest without giving a shit to the guest???

well rudy is reall y improving while his "otaku behaivous still there with the "dere", he is reallt improving and showing which he indeed want to be a new person which can do whatever he could not do in his previous life and also be a better person which others can relie on him.

his plans backfire since the "servent" really wanted to kidnap the girl and used rudy plans for that.

but in the end everything was fine and that girl got some punishment to leanr to better behaviour with peoples and not go beating peoples like that just because she thinks "she can" and her family somehow "allow here to do it".

i really like how rudy is really improving and show which peoples when they really want they can change for better.