Thread: Rwby
View Single Post
Old 2021-02-13, 11:45   Link #5936
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
The Week Late Train wakes from its slumber in a siding and takes a run to ease its joints, heading into Episode 8 of Season 8.

Well, unlike a human, not sure any of them can give Penny a transfusion, so... might be a problem even if that broken pipe gets fixed.

So we draw the line at boozing in the dark. Duly noted.

I see we lack standby generator technology in Remnant. Should be an automatic cutover based on a circuit. But, need time for exposition and conversation, so, let's go with it.

Whitley absolutely should've retorted "So do you" to Weiss when she quipped about his attitude.

I'm wait, what? Why was Ruby standing still with her eyes closed...? And, cool, perfect time for a new boss-grim. Pretty standard for this series at this point, I guess.

I see Penny is still in the Terminator 3 scene with the T-101 struggling to override the bug/virus/whatever the T-X put in it.

The radio chatter in this episode so far is waaaaaay too calm given the circumstances.

Good job remembering to hit Enter, Whitley. Props.

This boss-grim that Blake was fighting. Do I recall other grim being like how this one was about the kill Blake, like really measured and methodical? Seems like the idea of this "hound" thing was that it was smart, unlike other grim, so I don't see how other grim, unless these new boss ones are supposed to be "lite" versions of the hound, should be doing anything other than going HAM on things they don't like.

Okay, back to my T3 analogy I've been using: so Penny is NOT like the T-101 in that she maybe *can* self-terminate? Because the T-series couldn't (see: T2).

Well, that explains a lot about the hound, at least.

Using an RPG against infantry at that range is beyond idiotic. Par for the course for the Atlas military. It's truly amazing how they are the only real military on Remnant for how dumb they are.

Well, the second part of season 8 has gotten off to an interesting start. Yikes.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote