Thread: Licensed Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? [WN]
View Single Post
Old 2021-03-03, 02:59   Link #8760
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
It's unclear what Dustin's current plans after finding out about soul abrasion and D's recent interventions are but he's trying to kill the reincarnators in general for some reason. There's some speculation amongst fans that maybe he plans to summon fresh souls from Earth, which would provide lots more energy than the worn-out souls on this planet. I'm sure D would be okay with that but given that D revealed Taboo to everyone I'm not sure Dustin would be able to count on society being able to survive long enough. On the other hand the energy that D returned might make up for this.
If this is Dustin's plan. It won't work. Only those souls tied to the system can provide energy to it. Had D not given the reincarnators the %I=w skill they would not have interfaced with the system at all. They would have gained no skills or status and have been so weak a child could beat them. And when they died their souls would have just reincarnated as normal else where. %I=w isn't protecting them from the system it is giving them access to it like a guest logon.
What about the possibility that, Dustin plans to use the Reincarnators, as a link or bridge to connect to different world (aka., Earth in this case), and then try to sacrifice it (or soul's from there) to harvest energy from it to power the System.

If the Soul's can't directly be incorporated from outside, as they won't work with the System without the [n%I=W] Skill, but it should still be possible to harvest energy in some way from their (even if the energy conversion is imperfect with lots of wastage and and low in quantity).

I remember reading that, when the Dragon's left that World, they took majority of the Energy of this World with them. So, i was thinking that, if its possible to take Energy out of the System, it should be possible to insert Energy from outside the System to power it as well (aka., rather that bringing in Soul's from outside the System into it to try to harvest Energy, which would fail; it should be more possible to harvest the Soul's outside the System itself, and feed the Energy from that to the System directly).

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2021-03-03 at 03:09.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote