View Single Post
Old 2021-04-01, 08:06   Link #8
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
And damn, Zoro just got the worst injury he's received since the timeskip this chapter. He probably would've been finished if Law didn't save him. And yet, he still had the strength to bisect Prometheus like that....wow.
If it was the worst injury from the start, I must say the worst is injury from Kuma at Thriller Bark. But yeah, this is, so far, the worst injury that Zoro receives so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Think it's three times by my count! There was Jinbei knocking her off the Sunny at WCI, King knocking her down the falls earlier this arc, and now this chapter's events. At least she showed she's a force to be reckoned with even without her homies (though she already proved that when she beat up Queen during her amnesiac phase, heh). Anyway, as I said earlier, if someone's going to step up and save her from tumbling into the ocean again, I'm really not sure who it's gonna be since the most likely parties are preoccupied in some way. Unless it's Kaidou who saves her? He himself can fly, after all.....
Well... If counted for this arc only, that makes twice. Though it's surprising that Law is the one that send Big Mom flying, while I expect it will be Luffy.

If Big Mom was thrown into the ocean and didn't splash into the ocean. Well... We might be able to see Katakuri making a cushion for Big Mom. But then again, it's quite humiliating to be thrown into the ocean by the opponent.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote