View Single Post
Old 2021-04-01, 18:19   Link #9
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Think it's three times by my count! There was Jinbei knocking her off the Sunny at WCI, King knocking her down the falls earlier this arc, and now this chapter's events. At least she showed she's a force to be reckoned with even without her homies (though she already proved that when she beat up Queen during her amnesiac phase, heh). Anyway, as I said earlier, if someone's going to step up and save her from tumbling into the ocean again, I'm really not sure who it's gonna be since the most likely parties are preoccupied in some way. Unless it's Kaidou who saves her? He himself can fly, after all.....
If Kaidou saves her, the good guys are completely screwed so that's not going to happen. You know what would be absolutely awesome? For her to actually crash into the sea and drown. We've always been told the sea is deadly for DF users but how many times have we seen one of them die by drowning? I think I'd hit close to the mark if I said none.

Of course I know that's never going to happen. She'll just get rescued by her children, who will just so happen to be close to where she crashes.