View Single Post
Old 2021-05-20, 12:35   Link #87
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
The Truth was stated by Nakaba to be only working if the affected people know they are lying. While it's a reach on my part, and obviously it was a joke, if the affected truly believes what they are saying to be the right in a situation like An's father most likely protecting her, or they are natural liars without any guilt like Ironside, they could be unaffacted. Then again Merlin also tried protecting by lying, and failed.

By the way, I like the Deathpierce theories, even that floating Chaos meeting place for the knights looks like a tower from Edingburgh (Based on Vampires of Edinburgh), where he supposedly has his human kingdom. So if the culprit is Deathpierce, how did he get Chaos? Another bothersome thing is that they are still going to Camelot, and Sin not even once said that the Arthur comments are obviously false from the knights. I would imagine he is working for him if Deathpierce is the culprit, but he said Ironside and the knights are in Camelot serving a certain evil king, panel made to look like Arthur. So it doesn't add up.
I think either Arthur was corrupted by Chaos and is also working with Deathpierce, or Arthur doesn't know anything and is being manipulated by Deathpierce. Either way, the king is still Arthur. He's the King of Chaos, after all. I don't think it could be anyone else.

@marvelB: Thanks for the spoiler and the info from the new databook.

Should've known the Coffin would get completed.

Now hopefully they managed to fix this whole mess and stop Ironside from succeeding in whatever it is he wants to do. Especially if Kanon's right and he wants to seal away Meliodas. And I guess Donnie doesn't know that Liones is ruled by a goddess and a demon?