View Single Post
Old 2021-10-03, 23:33   Link #11
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Definitely playing up the creepy side of this. Which I'm certainly up for. Even the original had a pretty unsettling tone at times. And that's been there in other series. So why not focus on one that plays that up?

Starts off great with that poor person getting their....life sucked right out of them. And you have a genius character who reads about that and thinks finding someone that can do that to people is a great idea. But people do things that crazy all the time when they don't really believe the stories.

I can't even feel that bad for the friend that got hit first. Something like that shows up and...picture time. Honestly I think clockmon took him down because he was annoying .

Pretty good start honestly. The main character isn't anything special, but he's not too bad. Gammamon is pretty fun. Definitely some interesting potential there. Seems like he was partially sent to Hiro so he wouldn't go down some evil route. Which may almost certainly happen for an episode or so. This seems like the kind of show where you could get that SkullGreymon moment to shake things up.