Thread: Licensed Ousama Ranking
View Single Post
Old 2021-11-26, 19:47   Link #59
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Well I do wonder about this Bosse business. It could be that to him, the idea of it is sad, but in reality, he'll do what he needs to for his own self-preservation. Could also be the "original" version of him before all of these resurrection shenanigans happened. Probably been doing this for generations. I moreso wonder; if his intention(or Miranjo's) was to come back to life, why did he make Bojji king instead of Daida? He probably already knew about Bojji's stolen power. I could see him making a deal with the devil to get Bojji's strength as his own, which may have made Bojji weak and no voice. Did he think Bojji had more potential than Daida, despite his deficiencies, or was there some other aim? Because Bojji being made king over Daida made no sense to anyone, at least in the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm okay with Bojji relying on a magical weapon (if it is one) since he's also training his speed.
Nah, I'd rather it not be a magical weapon. In the end, I don't believe I'd be disappointed with anything it'd be, but if I had a choice, I'd rather it be something common that's practical to use. That way if the weapon breaks or he loses it, he's not back to square one or needs some special weapon again.

I was thinking and prefer it to be something more technical in theory, like Ranma's Ryouga special move. I want to say the little stint with the crow-like birds were some kind of clue, but not sure what it could be.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote