View Single Post
Old 2022-02-28, 21:19   Link #171
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I wonder if India or China will commit their own resources to this conflict (for either side?)

The only interaction I have with citizens of those countries are online, and my personal assessment is that a huge swaths of them believe that the west started this war, and Putin is only doing what he must.

That being said, this is a time of war, and propaganda makes it harder to differentiate real people from assets

//
That said, I've seen accounts from expat Chinese/Indians in Europe/Oceania/Middle East/Africa saying that they want to go. These guys are well informed about what happend to Kyiv since Day 1. Some are already asking if they should show up at the border ASAP.

For the former, it'll be easier for them to travel to Kyiv via Polish land border since Beijing says that travel is restricted except if you need to travel to study, work or reunite with family overseas.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island

Last edited by Yu Ominae; 2022-02-28 at 21:49.
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote