View Single Post
Old 2022-04-03, 16:28   Link #975
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Really like this episode. It justifies some iffy & sus decisions made by Albert early in the story and why Georg was so loyal to Soma without any meaningful interaction before the coup.

It's also in line with my previous comment some pages ago that Elfrieden's government is simply not smart enough to sustain itself before Soma came. Even Albert is a wuss by comparison. Soma was right to kill all the head families of the shady nobles even though he also must kill their children as per the rules. Still a (much) better result than the other timeline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Doesn't really matter whether he does or not anyways.
Well, I'm glad that the show actually agrees with me that Soma's confession to Liscia actually matters & important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I did get the impression that she only married one, single, man in each timeline, and Albert ended up the "winner" by virtue of being the only one who lasted longer than the rest and the only one she ended up having a child with.
It scares me to think just how incompetent the previous kings were before Albert. Like, Albert was such a mediocre king bordering on cowardly yet he was the best that Elisha picked? Just how much of long line of losers of husbands that Elisha had married to? Like, wow, either she has terrible taste for men or the kingdom simply lacked competent men at the time.

The above fact alone made you understand better why a lot of (noble) girls are thirsty for Soma.

All in all, I don't like giving sores for shows but I'll give this one 7/10 overall.