View Single Post
Old 2022-04-25, 02:41   Link #100
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
I don't know if it's just me, but the story is starting to get really wacky, and frankly, stupid.

There's just so many immersion breaking elements here:
  • The 'boss monster' is a turtle with a mountain (with houses on it) on its back that can shoot out pink thorns
  • Rishia needs to wear a chicken suit to function effectively in battle
  • the heroes not working together despite the beating they received at the end of S1

is it just the anime embellishing in its interpretation of the source material? or is it just really this ridiculous.
As far as i remember, except the "pink thorns" part, the rest of the stuff are same as in the Light Novel, and the reason behind them is explained as well.
  • Rishia wears that outfit, not primarily because of the stat boost, but because she doesn't like people looking at her when she is sad and crying.
    Naofumi allows her to continue wearing it because of her low stats (even though she has a high level, which was caused by unbalanced level-up of Rishia when she was with the Bow Hero).

• The Anime only hinted it, with a small dialogue from Naofumi, but the reason the other Heroes didn't help out is because in the Game they played, there was a Event with a "Tortoise", which supposedly they could easily defeat at the level they were at, and gave out strong gears which they believed would help them be on top above Naofumi. Which is why all of them acted separately.
    Keep in mind that the other 3 Heroes still believe that World to be a Game World. So believe all the Events happening are meant to happen, including their defeated at the end of Season 1. They considered that the loss they suffered at the hand of Glass & then at the hand of L'Arc & Co was meant to be as a fixed event, and that Naofumi won them because of some cheat.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote