Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2022-05-11, 06:15   Link #19781
AndrewR5D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose Princess View Post
I’d easily say the same of Natsumi as well, given her attachment to/interest in Yoshino in the books and later, Kanon in the short stories.
Mukuro also self-admittedly comes to see him as more of an older brother than a love interest after her arc as well - which works out well, because Shido consistently sees the younger quartet of Yoshino, Kotori, Natsumi, and Mukuro more as ‘little sister-adjacent’ than as love interests.

That leaves Origami, Tohka, and Miku (still pursuing him by the end), Yoshino (wants to still pursue him but Shido’s rather unreceptive), Kaguya and Yuzuru (who…don’t really make it clear what’s going on with them), and Kurumi, who is in interesting case, because while she does admit she is still attracted to Shido (both romantically and sexually), she makes it clear that her number one priority is reviving Sawa somehow, and the final books and short stories make it clear that Shido doesn’t see Kurumi very often because of her single-minded pursuit of this goal. Her feelings for Sawa are also made out to be the same in nature as Shido’s for Tohka, so at the very least, we have our third bi spirit - although pretty much all of them have strong Yuri moments in the short stories.
Tohka is main girl, enough said! She's clearly the most special to him.

Kurumi's loner nature is a little sad, and her impossible goal as well, but I'm confident she's among the remaining contenders for Shido. Personally, I don't think there's any other romantic options for her considering only he understands everything she's been through and would be able to accept every part of her.

Origami will never give up, especially since her original stalker personality is still around, and there's literally two souls inside her who are madly in love with Shido. Too much of her life and BOTH iterations of her past are centered around her bond with Shido. Along with Kurumi and Tohka, I'd say she's definitely among the top 3 most affected by his kindness.

I admire Yoshino's determination, but unfortunately the previous trio have outdone her in every category except kindness.

Kaguya and Yuzuru are WAY too competitive to give up as long as most of the others don't.

Miku's super clingy, but she loves everyone else just as much as Shido himself. Not sure if this is unhealthy, or if this makes her the glue that could make this harem work out. Unfortunately, the other girls dislike her behavior.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote