View Single Post
Old 2022-07-26, 16:10   Link #38
Strahan

It seems a bit weird to me that a powerful demon like Vermeil, even if she's not at the top of her game, couldn't sense that chick when she snuck in. Even putting aside the sensory capabilities to penetrate magical invisibility, how the @!##$% do you not notice the door opening in such a small room!?!? lol

Also in the manga when he touches her nipple (because of COURSE that's what he randomly touches, not just a shoulder or something heh) and says something like "my finger touched something hard?". Normal people wouldn't shrug that off, if your finger hit something hard in midair... I think I'd be a tad more surprised

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I really don't like that chris was a bitch last chapter and now she is now a good girl accepting the punishment and making amends, bullshit.

As now the only thing keeping me is vermeil and lilia pervertness.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's such a trope with battle shows; an antagonist will be portrayed as sadistic and cruel, a real asshole. Then the MC kicks their ass, and suddenly it's redemption and he becomes a bro / she becomes cute and more friendly.

She kicks that one kid in the face, making him bleed and she's like lick my boot. Then one ep goes by and she's all like sorry and smiley with him? GTFO...
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote