View Single Post
Old 2022-08-01, 17:57   Link #61
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
^ Interesting, so you rather believe all the covid rhetoric corporate media throws at you while not really questioning if there is a profit incentive behind it all.. you know, the case being that vaccines dont stop the spread and all.. or the fact that wealthy people increase their asset positions disproportionally compared to the average Joe year to year? Or that many corporations are more economically powerful than most countries out there?

But I am going to leave it there, if you are a critical thinker you will be able to verify the validity of my claims.
I can't talk for Key Board but, if you really want to be critical should you be it on all side , not only on news comming from corporate media? To trust a journalist solely because he/she speak against the current message isn't being smart unless it's backed up with something.

As my two cents, a good deal of the covid rhetoric endded being wrong and there's a profit incentive... like in everything else. We should dump what was false info and keep what was right.