View Single Post
Old 2022-08-01, 21:43   Link #63
Key Board
Carbon

You're conflating 2 different issues

Covid has caused inflation and a supply chain catastrophe.
Do you know which billionaires got the most benefit out of this? price gougers, tech, and people who has a stranglehold on the supply chain Steve Bezos.
Yes. there are absolutely people taking advantage of a bad situation. Even now, the global inflation has made some people gouge up their prices more than necessary. But this is not a case of big bad pharma exploiting people. Covid vaccination is free (almost) globally. It's not insulin

I agree with the consensus of the medical community.
You claim this is corporate rhetoric.
I say the political climate has made anti-intellectualism come back

I have seen enough people dying from taking a contrarian stance.
I have seen the toll on the healthcare workers.
Our hospitals are full. There's not enough healthcare workers.
The virus is still out there and mutating
Monkeypox is around the corner
Polio might just come back

But yeah, go on and frame the medical community the enemy
Go on and promote "wellness" as the solution to a global problem
Keep telling people there's a miracle low cost drug that's been kept from the public
What's next? just eat bananas for your hypertension?

people like Kim Iverson have blood on their hands
I will never forgive people like her and their supporters

PS: and when I say medical community I don't mean people with vested interest like Robert Malone

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote