View Single Post
Old 2022-08-19, 23:48   Link #92
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I'm still not convinced the whole falling in love thing isn't a total invention by Naz, and nothing we saw this week precludes that. I also think that if Kou is capable of falling in love (some people simply aren't, and it doesn't make them defective), he'll fall for her - he's an idealistic 14 year-old boy and she's a hot older girl who demonstrates her interest in him in physical terms.

But that said, I wouldn't take Kou's refusal to let one of the vamp squadron turn him as proof he's already in love with her. I think it's simply loyalty, and that would totally fit with what we know of his character.
It doesn't seem like a complete invention because the rest of the vampires were trying to seduce him with the idea that that's how siring offspring works (or to get at his blood), and it's why Nazuna seems so averse to it and the other vampire ladies because romance turns her off/embarrasses her.

I think he's definitely attracted/attached to her (especially when we saw how he reacted to other guys hitting on her), and it's mutual because she's come around to the idea of making him her offspring, but their feelings seem to be in a very budding state for the both of them.