View Single Post
Old 2022-09-18, 14:45   Link #11
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
If To Aru is to be believed, the key to effective communication with others is bull-headedness
That plus a lack of bias.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I say definitely? She is still above the current Aleister who is 8=3. And what she said to Sprengel from the previous volume sounds like something a 9=2 will day.But then, she predates that ranking system anyway.
Knowing her, she'd just ask what was the point of all these complicated rankings.

Quote:
Definitely agree on Sprengel's self hate and want to escape from herself by being somebody else.
But I don't think she choose Kingsford by random.
I suspect what Kingsford had achieved sonething that can make up for what Sprengel failed to do in ancient days.
It could be anything. Maybe it's Kingsford being an actual successful teacher. Maybe Westcott creating the Sprengel Letters was enough to make a what if of Kinfsford possible and someone just jumped at the chance.

Quote:
And I find Sprengel's sharp focus on the establishment of the golden cabal is connected to that and a hint to her real identity. But hadn't able to figure it out.
I'm not so sure on this. Sprengel could be focused on this because it's the core of the legend. Without that foundation, Anna Sprengel cannot exist.

I do wonder if her being able to connect with Aiwass might be a clue though. Is she someone like Lilith who had the power of miracles?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote