View Single Post
Old 2023-06-12, 13:16   Link #1714
Xeiros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I'm assuming we're going to see Prospera escalating with Quiet Zero in the next episode to justify trying to stop her.
Yeah wiping out an entire space fleet in about two minutes, the single largest on screen loss of life in the series so far, but that's not enough of a reason for you?

Every mobile suit in the fleet was a life. We have no way of knowing the crew size of the various warships but you'd need a a decent sized one to man them. Across the entire fleet you're a looking at anywhere between a few hundred to over a thousand causalities.

Those few seconds took all the other incidents that resulted in loss of life and made them look positively tame both in the time it took and the damage that was done.

The story doesn't have much time left to work with. You may need her to kill a few thousand more people with her doomsday weapon before you believe others would either want to stop to prevent further mass loss of life or get their hands on that power for themselves, but I sure has hell don't.

Prospera practically announced to the entire galaxy with her act of relation. "Look at me. I’m the captain now. You try to steal my ship, I won’t hesitant to wipe you from existence the same way I destroyed that fleet." Those two short minute made QZ the single most important and dangerous hotspot in the galaxy. Next to it, nothing else matters right now.

We see Guel absolutely flabbergasted in disbelief. Miorine head in her hands as she struggles to fathom the massive loss of life. Meanwhile you - I wonder when Propsera is gonna do something like uh real bad to like uh give the other characters a reason to want to stop her. Any minute now ...

Last edited by Xeiros; 2023-06-12 at 13:32.
Xeiros is offline   Reply With Quote