View Single Post
Old 2023-06-12, 15:31   Link #1715
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
  • It's a "magical technology" that we're talking about. They can always "dust it off" and do some fixing to use it again. And this won't be the first time that an "older prototype was sealed coz it's too strong for any pilot to handle compared to the newest models". Remember the Tallgeese & Wing Gundam Zero.
There's a reason I hated Gundam Wing and never finished it. (That's not actually the reason, but it could have been.)

Quote:
  • I mean, Martin & ChuChu already told you: they don't want to leave Suletta going alone & got killed. Whether or not it's worth risking their lives is really up to them.
I just feel they should have tried a bit harder to convince Suletta not to let the (government? corporate?) stooge talk her into risking her life to kill her mother instead of enabling it.

Quote:
The problem is, we don't know what Prospera will do with Quiet Zero other than making a world for Eri to roam free.
I don't know what the world leaders will do with the nuclear codes either. You learn to live with those uncertainties. More importantly, stopping Prospera now doesn't get rid of Quiet Zero. It just puts it in the hands of SAL. (With at best some delay while they build their own.) So, like I said, why not let Prospera win?

Quote:
The first thing that she did with QZ is killing an entire armada that didn't even target her in the first place. That SAL fleet went to bag Benerit but Prospy swooped in with her QZ and used them as target practice.
I know you've already conceded the point, but that felt really disingenuous.

Quote:
Knowing that, I can see why Suletta wants to meet Prospy & Eri eye-to-eye and talk to them (for the last time). Maybe Suletta can find out what will Prospy plan to do next, and if it's something really really bad, Suletta might try to stop her with whatever Gundam & resources at her disposal. The point is, Suletta wants to meet & talk to them first (with precaution).
Bringing a monster gundam in that shit show is much less cautious than bringing an open flame to a firework factory. She'd be risking her life just to pilot it at all, and giving Eri a reason to shoot her dead before she even knows it's her. Not to mention after, if the talks go wrong.

Quote:
I stand corrected

It is very suspicious that Prospy would charge QZ right when SAL fleet was still in search mode looking for QZ. Prospy actually made SAL search easier by making QZ detectable & light-up like a lighthouse in the dark. That's why I call it baiting. At the very least, Prospera knowingly announced her QZ location so that SAL can go there faster/accelerate QZ from being found. That can also be called baiting/luring.
That's just dramatic timing. Of all the coincidences driving various plots in anime, it feels silly to focus on that, when it wouldn't have changed anything if she'd powered up hours earlier and just lived her life before SAL came into sensor range.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote