View Single Post
Old 2023-06-24, 13:34   Link #82
Frontier

It's nice to see just a pleasant morning with Shiori and the Kuga siblings after all the drama of the last episode! The kids just can't get enough of Shiori being back! And Shiori can't help but be so adorably giddy at snagging a date with Ichiro !

Black dresses really compliment Shiori well, but I respect that she wants to try for something different for her date, so time for clothes shopping! Complete with Chibi-chan! A little Shiori fashion show is nice, and Shiori looks great in any dress, though she also finds out about how Chibi was in love with Ichiro and how she nestled these unrequited feelings of love. I'm glad it turned into a bonding moment between the two girls as Shiori accepts Chibi's feelings and uses them to promise she'll fulfill her own love with Ichiro .

Look at Ichiro going out of his way to look nice for their date! He did look quite handsome, and even brought out a little of Shiori's thirsty side. Though she's back to being all cuteness when he compliments her .

Oh, just hold hands already you two! But I'm glad their time at the skating rink let them admit that despite all the circumstances surrounding their relationship, they really love each other and want to cherish each other moving forward .

Seems like Machi is like Ichiro in the sense that she's been holding herself back so as to not inconvenience her big brother and to be there for Fumio, even if it means she doesn't get to hang out with her friends. It was really sad watching both siblings cry over it...but I'm glad they were able to get all their feelings out there so they can be an even happier family together moving forward, with Shiori in tow .

A personal fireworks festival that brings everybody together! You can't beat that! And while Ichiro is determined to see Shiori get to live her life and experience freedom, Shiori is already looking ahead on her own terms, wanting to be independent, stable, and on top of that...being able to properly propose to Ichiro. Wasn't expecting a marriage proposal to close this out, but they have everyone's support and it's nice to imagine these two getting hitched in the future .