Thread: Crunchyroll Ayakashi Triangle
View Single Post
Old 2023-09-11, 13:32   Link #83
Frontier

It's a shame that Matsuri's boobs went back to normal, though I guess his shoulders are breathing a sigh of relief too. Meanwhile Suzu is determined to not be defeated by Reo, so she'll cure Matsuri on her own terms as an Ayakashi Miko !

An attractive transfer student? You know that means there's going to be some change in the plot. And said transfer student is voiced by frikkin' Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, who a few years ago probably would have been male Matsuri .

No wonder Matsuri is so popular. I mean, she can out-play the boys in basketball, but unlike them she can expose her bra in the process. Matsuri may not be into it, but I'd watch idol Matsuri .

They can censor as many panty shots as they like! We at least always have uncensored Suzu thighs !

Suzu's gal pals mean well, and I can respect their loyalty in helping her hook up with a hot guy...but pushing him and Suzu together and holding back Matsuri just made things worse .

Suzu thinks she's made a connection with someone else who sees Ayakashi and wanted her to heal a cute, fluffy, one...and then Hinojiki straight up eats the poor Ayakashi and kidnaps Suzu. Turns out he's a step above Ikon, a Jinyo, and so dangerous even Shirogane was intimidated by him. This spells trouble !

Hinojiki seemed like a real piece of work, but gets even worse when you realize he's not just the type who cannibalizes other Ayakashi for their Haku and now has a taste for Suzu's...but he also loves driving them to despair before he eats them. And he knows the best way to make Suzu despair is to hurt Matsuri .

Nice to see Soga has improved himself and become more capable in his own right .

Matsuri punch! Not that it ends well because Hinojiki can just absorb his Haku, and even when Matsuri tries to avoid touching him...he still gets his Haku devoured. And then Suzu reaches full despair watching the boy she loves die in front of her, exactly what Hinojiki wanted .

Things are so desperate that Shirogane releasing his seal and standing up to Jinyo seems like the only chance they have of stopping him, even if it doesn't seem like it'll save Matsuri. Although despite what Shirogane would say, I think he genuinely does want to save Suzu (and not just for himself) .