Thread: Crunchyroll Goblin Slayer 2
View Single Post
Old 2023-11-24, 00:26   Link #138
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Goblin Slayer II. Jungle Cruise

I suspected and was proven right that the Mokele Mbembe's rampage from last episode was due to Goblins being the culprits involved, though I imagined different circumstances back then.

In addition, the episode suggested that something dark and malevolent has begun to stir deep into the darkness that lies beyond the Elve's forest which could explain the Goblins moving into that area and nesting close to High Elf Archer's homeland. It is as if whatever dark forces are inducing the Goblins to grow bold and daring, and the critters bloodlust has been stirred into a frenzy rampage.

I mean the way how they tortured and slaughtered all those victims to have their corpses displayed upstream in the river became too much for our heroes to call it an average act of typical Goblin wickedness. Priest girl is again having her emotional scars abruptly opened, as the death is quickly taking a toll in her mental sanity. And, I cannot blame her at how cancerous goblins become once nesting into a place they take a liking to, and the place our heroes infiltrated the fortress just gives bad omens taking into account that all the killings the Goblins made was to pollute the river downstream in order to cast a curse on the Elves.

The critters aren't sophisticated, but they learn their homework in order to earn methods that would help them to kill, ravage, and destroy their enemies.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote