View Single Post
Old 2023-12-01, 15:29   Link #83
Frontier

So Naoya is the type to freak out on planes...perfect opportunity to get physical comfort from his girlfriends! Even treating Shino and Mirika to some intimate closeness and protectiveness! The fruits of the Mirika/Shino team are shining bright! Of course now Nagisa thinks they'll all die on the next flight too .

They've made it to the vacation house thanks to Goddess Shino! Bow before her rich girl energy and resources !

Of course here's the moment you've all been waiting for...the girls in swimsuits! And they all look spectacular! Even Naoya is shocked at how great they look in the swimsuits he picked out! Well, other than Mirika, he's not actually into school swimsuits. I guess any excuse to get Mirika in a bikini, right ?

Well, nice to see Saki hasn't forgotten about wanting to kiss Naoya (for once), and Nagisa actually wants to make it happen for her sake in gratitude for how far they've been able to come together thanks to Saki's generosity (and bisexuality). Of course even while she's planning to end the will-they-won't-they of Naoya and Saki kissing, she's getting up close and personal with him in swimsuits...and her boobs feel great on his body !

I guess I shouldn't be surprised Naoya is terribly unsubtle when it comes to wanting to kiss Saki...though that gives Mirika and Shino their chance to make a move. Shino weaponizing a wardrobe malfunction and her toplessness to distract Naoya! Gotta watch out for the party bro's! And then pulling his swimsuit shorts down! And then straight up punching him! Shino's pulling out all the stops .

Mirika confronts Shino about her lack of resolve and focusing so much time on hiding her feelings instead of acting on them...but Mirika's the one who gets Naoya all to herself as she tapes him to her room and locks it while preying on him in her swimsuit. Shino may have made a deal with the (hot) devil !