Thread: Crunchyroll Solo Leveling
View Single Post
Old 2024-01-08, 10:29   Link #42
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
If they lean on the whole "I've nearly died so much I've got a great ability to read attacks" then that could at least be something interesting to do with the guy.

On the other hand...yeah it really is crazy for him to be adventuring. Admittedly I'm not sure on logistics. I guess if you technically qualify as E-rank then you can be sent out on jobs so long as you want to be there. I'm guessing they just are short on bodies. Otherwise any sensible organization would cut off the level to participate at least at D rank if not C. Of course a competent organization should be equipping these people at least to a certain degree. Let the really talented use their money to get themselves the best possible gear. But at least send the lower ranked people in with good equipment so they have a chance to accomplish something.

I'm less sure on why he's actually doing it. He can't be making much if any money doing this considering he can barely survive much less kill anything!
I can only assume that being a Hunter is on paper supposed to pay better than anything, high-risk high-reward type of job, and he needs quick and good money for his family and savings for his little sister...even if it hasn't been paying of yet .