View Single Post
Old 2024-03-17, 15:00   Link #503
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiyon View Post
Sheesh, I'm sure I'm not the only one that was suspecting Lakan's scumminess to be a red herring over the past several weeks, but for him to actually have brain damage and have misunderstandings escalate--- now I feel bad for the dude.

Lakan's been essentially trying to win a custody battle for her against Granny all these years, and each time he tries to see his daughter -- and potentially explain his side of the story -- he gets blocked every step of the way.

He is still kinda ass though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decel View Post
I would understand why he would want to buy Meimei, but why would she want to be with him? Wouldn't she have interesting suitors of her own, like Lihaku for Pairin?
" interesting" is very subjective term. Either way he is smarter, richer and more influential than Lihaku... or 99% of population. Putting aside love and such they seems to get along well for years at least.

I could understand why she would want to be with him, but why exactly he would want to be with her? He know her from time she was young girl, she is not as smart as his previous love and given his face blindness even her beauty is not quite answer.