View Single Post
Old 2024-03-27, 08:57   Link #348
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Won 50/50 on Acheron, but lost the 75/25 on the LC, so will have to pull more later for that.

Spoiler for Small tip to prepare for the final 2.1 battle and the party I used, but no details:

Spoiler for Patch 2.1 Trailblaze Mission First Thoughts:

Spoiler for Patch 2.1 thoughts about new maps/puzzles/etc.:

Edit: Just for fun regarding these predictions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I guess my instinct says that he's going to be right about a lot of things, but wrong about some critical piece, but less because of willfully lying to us but because he actually doesn't know and is his just bluffing his way though. They keep pointing out he's a gambler, so even though he may only know ~60% of the facts or whatever, he's going to be willing to roll the dice. Just the fact that they're portraying him as so over-the-top-shady makes me think he's not going to be as full-of-it as one might believe (just like I think about Sparkle too, incidentally -- I think there is some sincerity in what she's doing despite her "foolish" methods).

[...]

Anyway, I suppose to be contrarian, I'll predict that neither Boothill or Acheron will know the other, but Boothill will offer the explanation that they're basically "lone rangers" (parden the pun...) who operate independently these days, so it's not surprising that they've never met each other. That explanation makes it a sort of a fake-out. But whatever the truth is either way, Boothill will end up being important later.
Spoiler for 2.1 Plot - How it turned out...:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2024-03-27 at 18:47.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote