Thread: Crunchyroll Bang Brave Bang Bravern
View Single Post
Old 2024-03-28, 12:36   Link #228
Frontier

Why did I not see Fumihiko Tachiki as Popalchipum coming? Even if all he does is stand around enjoying some liquid hot magma from the Earth's core .

Isami was never like Lewis. He watched anime and tokusatsu, but he was never inspired enough by it to want to be a hero himself. He never even believed in being a hero until he paired up with Bravern .

Superbia prioritizing saving Lulu and wielding Bravern's own sword to fight off Ira was such a powerful moment...even if it ended in his death. But he died fighting for justice and those he cared about, and to pass on alongside his eternal rival and comrade Bravern, and that's all he could have asked for. Poor Lulu though, she's losing everyone she knows and loves a second time .

Guys, I think we broke Isami. He's lauching like a madman and waving the white flag desperate to save himself. Though Ira's not having it .

But when he needed him most, Lewis was there for him...to take one more punch from Isami and teach him to be the hero Lewis always knew he could be, the hero Lewis as both himself AND Bravern (which Isami finally realizes) always believed Isatmi was capable of being. All he had to do was believe in and go beyond Brave Bang .

And with that in mind, Isami finally truly embraces being a Super Robot Protagonist and BECOMES Bravern, achieving Burn Brave Big Bang status complete with the OP playing and with power enough to blow Polpichum up with his own magma absorption and defeat Ira in single combat! All the while he has the Super Robot Protagonist hair and the dialogue to match !

One last Obari pose for the road .

I should've known that there would be a true Final Boss...now that all the Deathdrives have been defeated (including Superbia, unlike Lulu's future) Verum Vita (voiced by, of all people, Rie Kugimiya) could reveal herself and all she's learned from the deaths of all the Seven Deadly Sin Deathdrives...a desire to not die while also carrying out her death fetish on humanity !

I love how Isami Bravern wanted to let her speak...after attacking her before she could...and then proceeding to interrupt her multiple times afterwards. He really IS Bravern .

But Isami will not give up! Neither will Lulu! Or all the comrades they've made along the way who show up just in time to back up Bravern and cheer them on! And that cheering empowers Bravern to fuse and go all Ultraman giant with a Rise Sequence and everything! Even Veruma Vita is like "What the @#$% Is going on!?" !

Lulu has transformed into Future Soldier Lulu and has achieved Big Bang status with Superbia! She even got her long hair back! And she even achieves fusion transformation by transforming into a GIANT SWORD FOR BRAVERN TO USE to close this out with a true Super Robot Finisher Attack !!!

The day is saved, the world is safe, and the last remnants of the Deathdrives, both Superbia and Bravern, are fading away...but in there place, Lewis Smith returns to be reunited with everyone, Isami and Lulu most of all. Did I mention that, of course, they're all naked ?

Closing out on Bravern summing up the main theme of the series as well as bringing back the OP one last time for a true Super Robot ED complete with more sound effects and subtitles. This show understood the assignment .