Thread: Crunchyroll Hibike! Euphonium Season 3
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-08, 22:15   Link #29
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Really solid welcome back to the show.

The tension is just going to ramp up. 0/2 for the Kumiko/Reina duo in chasing their dream goal. This is the last shot at it. Thankfully they are very much on the same page in wanting this badly. But they'll really need to pull the best performance ever from everyone to get there.

Already setting up some tension at home. I'm expecting most of the negative pressure to come from Kumiko's father, but her mother is hardly invested in what her daughter is doing either.

Kumiko is definitely having a bit of a tough time. She didn't magically gain elite confidence upon getting that position. But she's doing her best with it.

I'm sure the girl at the end will be a trump card in all this. Probably also a huge headache for the eventual auditions. Reina already pulled the "you're still better though" card at this point and I'm sure she'll still be in Kumiko's corner if there is audition drama. But at the same time they need every good player they can get. Is this Mayu a transfer student (thus the different uniform)?

It's great coming back to this show though. I can't believe both how long it's been since the last TV anime (movies were great though) and just all that's happened since that aired. Going to be emotional saying goodbye to this cast.