View Single Post
Old 2024-04-09, 00:26   Link #18
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The show kind of jumps all over the place. Can kind of tell the type of manga this is being adapted from. Just random skits one after the next.

Plus my head immediately went all over just thinking on the concept. Are they immortal? Were they aged back permanently? Will they age again or possibly just instantly revert back? Is the granddaughter really going to make a move on her grandfather (mostly kidding)? Plus it opens up some crazy stuff like them realistically outliving their own children (all the more likely with how stressed out their son appears to be). Geeze, now that I think about it most of their friends will be passing away pretty soon too...

Ok, that's pretty dark for an obvious comedy! Full respect for Grandpa immediately thinking "let's go for that honeymoon" right after turning young. Not like he's got reasons to hesitate considering they've already been married for 60 years and have kids. Get right to giving your son one of the biggest gaps between siblings in human history!

Honestly there's points in this episode where I wonder if the writer can control their obvious Incest and NTR fetish! Now I really feel for their son. His daughter and wife totally want to hook up with his dad. What is even this show!?

Thank goodness they tried to avoid trouble by introducing a love interest for the granddaughter. Though I mean...didn't do much good for the daughter-in-law .