Thread: Crunchyroll Vampire Dormitory
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-14, 10:16   Link #12
Frontier

Mito and Ruka are already sleeping in the same bed together! Ruka even stole his first good morning bloodsucking! Totally counts as a love bite, right ?

I wonder just how convenient playing a boy has been for Mito this whole time, but now she has to keep up the act at an all-boys school...though at least her class seems nice, though we've got the obvious bad boy in Ren .

And of course Mito has to work at the cafe! Got to keep those Ouran vibes going! Though managing the changing room so she doesn't get exposed will probably be her biggest hassle .

Juri questions Mio's intentions towards Ruka (does he have a crush on Ruka?) but Mio taking responsibility for an accident that hurt Ruka after he saved her makes him realize she's on the up-and-up. Plus Mio is able to heal him with her blood. And she's getting so into it she's even spreading herself on the bed seductively !

Why is Ruka so against real women? Why, because he's an Otaku only into 2D girls! Like his favorite magical girl show that he totally watches for the plot and inspirational speeches! Though the girls have panties instead of skirts, so it seems like a very cultured magical girl show .

I wonder if we'll see the heart necklace on Mio transform into all red by the end of the season ?

Look, it's Ichigo and Goro! Although that was less of a kabedon and more smashing a wall in with your first! I wonder how Ren realized Ruka was a vampire ?

I applaud Mio's attempt to defend Ruka's honor by facing off against Ren in the dojo (meanwhile Ruka is just...hopping), but she's really fighting above her weight. Though in matters of the heart she's excellent at delivering critical hits .

Mio could transform into a vampire if they keep this up? Would it really make a difference? She has nothing left and humans have ostracized her and abandoned her all her life...the only person who has accepted and treated her kindly is Ruka, so maybe she's willing to lose her own humanity to be a monster with someone as kind as him. Though it's her kindness and sympathy that have major impact on both Ruka AND Ren (especially when she reminds him of his Sayaka Ohara voiced mom) .