View Single Post
Old 2024-04-14, 17:52   Link #25
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was afraid something very bad was going to happen to Sharon after that opening scene, but it turns out all Sade did was implant really weak clones into her. Clones the cast had no problems dealing with. Also happy it was confirmed there was absolutely no romance between between Victor and her.

Daleth truly looked amazing in that swimsuit. To think she wouldn't even show her face before... thank you, Walter! I think he would have greatly enjoyed the sight. Speaking of which, I loved that he went ham on that Sade clone because of the horrible things she did to Daleth in the past. I'm rooting for those two almost as much as I'm rooting for the Duke and Alice.

Gerbera was really shaken by Sharon coming back from the dead (as far as she knew) so nonchalantly. I can understand why she'd need time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I think sade underestimated them and didn't expect the clones to lose and fail to secure zain, but still it seems that everything is playing just a sade wants.

I liked the chapter, sharon and gerbera meeting and I'm sure sharon will be the reason that gerbera and the duke reconcile. Walter having a cool moment and dalteh more confident and so beautiful in that swimsuit.
Yeah, it's strongly implied the curses she put on the Duke and that one wizard are part of a master plan. No idea what it is, though.