Thread: Crunchyroll Re:Monster
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-17, 15:17   Link #36
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
What dating? I don't know what kind of world building was done for the human society, In non modern times women would marry whoever their dad choose (sometimes getting a few cows as profit). There is also the posibility they were from the start (skilled) slaves being transported to their new owner whereabouts. The fact that there we no females adventurers in the party that was in the dungeon makes me think this is no "medieval times with modern sensibilities" setting.
The redhead is clearly an adventurer, so female ones exist. I wouldn't judge too much from the single party we have seen so far, though it would make sense for female adventurers to be rarer. I am also pretty sure none of them were slaves, though how close they were to the rest of the caravan is hard to say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadite View Post
Seems strange a bunch of virginal women were willing to have an orgy with non-human monster they barely know.
If you take the situation more cynically it makes a lot of sense. The girls are in the middle of a dangerous forest surrounded by monsters known to rape and eat humans and even if the monsters did nothing, just driving the girls out is a death sentence. The only reason those girls haven't ended up like that is Rou and his motivation is a mystery to them. When he returned with clear "marks" of the Dryad, from their POV, there was a really high chance of him losing all interest in the humans. If that ever happened they are screwed, in the less pleasant way. So going all out to keep his attention and stay under his protection, whether they really love him or not, is the only reasonable choice.
Rasty is online now   Reply With Quote