Thread: Crunchyroll Re:Monster
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-22, 20:55   Link #59
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
Also, Hobsei was always funnily crazy interesting (maybe a bit more crazy), but after her rank-up, she looks pretty hot. Looking forward to how Hobsato will turn out after her rank-up too. And Redhead is slowly turning wild.
They sadly skipped one of her best bits. How she got the magic book Rou was asking for her to give back in the other episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
It took dozen of low level hobgoblin. Rou himself was stronger than all of them combined several evolution before and old guard obviously knew the route.
There were only about 4 or 5 hobgoblins and about 15 to 20 goblins and that was the entirety of the tribe of goblins bar the old man and the caravan was captured in the forest not at their village. we don't even know if they know how to even reach a human settlement.

Quote:
Sure, but that's not the case for literal precious metals, is it now and they have literally no freedom. They barelly can leave cave. You have super weird definition of freedom. And again personal freedom is modern invention.
the goblins can barely leave the cave either and I doubt the girls could have gone outside the village walls on a whim either. Inside the community they have complete freedom. As the anime has skipped over certain things I can't go into detail but I can say they are completely free. no one would stop them if they just left but they don't because they have functioning brain cells.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote