View Single Post
Old 2024-04-29, 09:34   Link #34
Frontier

Ponytail girl voiced by Kanna Nakamura finally makes her debut! And we even get to see her in her sleepwear! She too has had a bad experience with a game and sees Fay and his efforts against Uroboros as enough reason to fix her problem through him! Even swearing her life to him! Because Nel Reckless doesn't know the meaning of the word restraint .

Leshea, of course, wants to get right back to the God's Game, but thanks to their victory against Uroboros, they've inspired more Apostles to complete so there's too long of a waiting list. And to make sure Leshea doesn't threaten her way into a game, why not compete outside the city? In the Sacred City of Cal-mar, in fact ?

I keep forgetting this isn't a normal Japan setting with all the weird names, dinosaurs, and fantasy cities .

Pearl throws darts very cutely .

Honestly I feel like they were a little overly suspicious of Nel when they first saw her...though her immediately trying to become Fay's underling and groveling in front of him for the position, even to the point of being willing to wash him in the back, would probably throw off anyone. Though I love how Leshea is a little perturbed about the idea of Fay needing another woman in his life .

Looks like Uroboros is waiting for Fay to come play with her again judging by the eyecatch .

So Nel has the ability to store and reverse energy giving her superhuman abilities? That poor Mr. Driver though !

Not making the best first impression when you accuse the Chief Secretary of this branch of being a groper, Pearl. That's probably one of the main reasons you ended up taking the stairs up to his office and he made no comment on your lack of popularity. I also love how Leshea was ahead of everyone on the stairs .

So the team will be competing in a God's Game, but first an inter-team competition, and their first opponent is Dax, a serious and straightforward young man who seems like the perfect mirror to Fay and just as enthusiastic about games. So much so that he's building up the best team and wants Fay to join up. But Fay already has his own team .

Nel was forced to retire because of her teams' 3rd loss...a loss that only came about because they gave up rather than fighting to the bitter end. No wonder she wants to get back into it. Though I love how they come to understand Nel and want to get to know her better...while she's disguised as a server and immediately runs away when she gets caught. She's an interesting one, that's for sure .

So not only is this a competition between Fay and Dax, but with Nel on the line since she'll join whoever wins. And the game itself...AR sugoroku .